Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cheescake Cookie Squares

For each coworkers birthday we started making different desserts instead of getting the old, boring bakery cake. Most usually come from Pinterest. Well, since Jennifer was out of town for Candice's birthday I was in charge of making the dessert. I searched for different desserts to make but ended up making a dessert that Eric's mom made for me and the sister-in-law. It turned out great and was super easy.

Ingredients:
2 rolls chocolate chip cookie dough
1 package of cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg

Press 1 1/2 rolls of dough in greased 9x13 pan. Beat cream cheese and sugar - Add egg and mix well. Pour over dough. Drop remaining dough on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.

Super easy, right? And it is delish. I suppose you could use different cookie dough but I have only had it with the chocolate chip dough.



No comments:

Post a Comment