Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Foto Bella

When I first got my dslr camera I didn't really expect to use for anything other than personal use. I am hoping a brother or sister-in-law will have a baby soon so I can put it to good use! A friend/coworker and I have started a little photography gig. We named it Foto Bella (beautiful picture in Italian). Right now, we are just taking pictures of friends and coworkers' children. Who knows what will happen once we get better and better...

Here are the links to our websites:
fotobellanashville.shutterfly.com
fotobellanashville.blogspot.com

Here are a few pictures I took of a coworker's sweet little boy. Not sure what to do with the editing so these are unedited.




What a cutie! We had a good time, and I think we got a lot of good shots for it being our first "session"!

No comments:

Post a Comment